Gemstone to Harmony Refining Tower
Location: Katuru 3 (coordinates: 141, 186)
Maximum of 15 players are allowed to participate.
Requirements to enter: Moonstone Ring
Ring must be equipped in the RING Section when you click your inventory “I” or “V”
Location of Moonstone ring: Drops from Kanturu 3 Monsters or Cash Shop (X-key)
When the Katuru Event Gate closes, please wait for 1-4 minutes to be re-open. Thus, the Kanturu event will start. If its already open, you may just click “enter” and it will lead you to the refinery tower, where Elpis NPC are.
Wait 1 minute and the event will start:
Must Kill 50 Monsters then Maya’s Left hand will come out and need to be killed within 15 minutes.
Wait 1 minute, Kill 50 monsters when it appears, Maya’s Right hand will come out and need to be killed within 15 minutes
Wait 1 minute, Kill 50 monsters when it appears, Maya’s Both hands will come out and need to be killed within 15 minutes
Items drop by Maya’s hands (Boss): Jewel of Bless or Soul or Talisman of Chaos Assembly or Seed / Spheres
*Note: If you die in the event, you will be moved out to the safe zone of katuru3. and must wait until the event gate re-opens again.
Once Maya is defeated, players are moved to the second Boss Map to face Nightmare.
Second Boss Battle “Nightmare”
Defense Success Rate: 420
Damage: 1225 – 1468
Players must kill Nightmare within 20 minutes Nightmare will summon monsters three times and will warp out after his summons. Players must kill all the spawns before they can kill Nightmare.
– Refining Tower is opened for 23 hours if players have killed Nightmare.
– If The Tower opens, players does not need Moonstone ring to enter.
– Refining Tower is closed until Nightmare is defeated.
Function: Refines Gemstone into Jewel of Harmony
How to use:
1) Talk to Elpis
2) Click the “Refine Gemstone” button
3) Place Gemstone in the machine and press the “OK” button to refine.
4) If the combination is successful a Jewel of Harmony is produced, in the event the combination fails, the gemstone is destroyed.
5) There is only a 50% Success Rate to create a Jewel of Harmony
*Note: Strengthened Items created by dropping the Jewel of Harmony onto the item are automatically locked to your account, you will not be able to drop, sell, or trade these items until you remove the strengthened option.
To remove yellow option from harmony, you may talk to JORRIDON NPC in Aida – to remove it from your items.